Do you have a passion for taking care of pets and the people who love them?
At Verandah Pet Hospital, we are passionate about the care we provide to our patients and clients. We are looking for a Veterinary Technician to support our goal of creating healthier lives for our patients and their families.
We are a faced paced hospital, open Monday-Friday, offering services ranging from wellness visits to advanced surgery.
As an experienced veterinary technician, you already know what it takes to be a successful veterinary professional. Some of the key skills that we are looking for with this particular opportunity include:
- Understanding of vaccinations protocols
- Preventative care knowledge
- Medication dispensing and administering
- Maintaining complete patient records
- Pharmacology calculations
- Surgical experience (prep, monitoring, recovery, etc.)
- Venipuncture and IV catheter placement
- Superior customer service
- The ability to work within a team with a positive attitude
This is a full-time position for an experienced (at least 4 years) or licensed veterinary technician.
We take employee wellbeing seriously and offer competitive compensation, medical benefits (including health, dental and vision), 401(k), training, a family friendly atmosphere and more.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere Email your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!